PROFESSIONAL SALES AND SERVICE
a one-day workshop
This workshop is designed for those who have contact with the prospects and customer either on the phone or in person. They can set the right or wrong tone with the customer and are the public relations arm of your organization. The impressions made and the service offered can enhance or destroy the image of your organization in a few minutes.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Identify how his/her self-image influences the customer service function.
- Practice communication skills to improve sales and service.
- Given a case study, role play three techniques to handle customer negative behaviors.
- Practice using a four-step selling model to sell services.
- Practice methods of assertively dealing with difficult customers and turning the conversation into a win/win situation.
Unit 1: What is sales and service?
- What are sales people really like?
- The professional sale
- Understanding the customer service function
- Your attitude is showing
- First impressions
- Analyze your own image
Unit 2: Focus on the customer
Unit 3: Communication skills for sales and service
Unit 4: Handling resistance, negative behavior and objections
- Understand resistance
- The angry customer
- Dealing with emotions assertively
- Win/win resolution
- Reach agreements and attend to details
Unit 5: Four step selling model
- Greet the customer
- Present appropriate products and/or services
- Overcome objections
- Close the sale
This workshop qualifies for .6 of continuing education units.