Overview - The Training Clinic
United States Facilitators
- Each of our 20 Master Facilitators are senior trainers with most having 25+ years of directly related experience in the subjects they teach. Most have been internal training managers, training designers or instructors. The majority hold advanced academic degrees.
- On average, our 20 Master Facilitators have been with The Training Clinic for over 16 years.
- Many of our Master Facilitators have authored or contributed to professional books and articles. Most are active members of national and local professional associations such as ATD and ISPI.
- Our instructors "model" what they teach and train through demonstration of each technique rather than by lecturing about it. They are dynamic, involving presenters who consistently receive rave reviews.
- Most of our Master Facilitators have trained internationally and are comfortable in a wide variety of cultural and training settings.
- With 20 Master Facilitators physically located throughout the United States, Canada and Europe, we can respond to your in-house needs at one site or many, allowing you maximum flexibility while minimizing tuition and travel costs.
- Several of our Master Facilitators are multi-lingual and capable of training in Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Dutch and other languages.